When looking for a premier auto insurance company in the auto insurance industry, it is better to consider one that offers affordable rates, great coverage, outstanding customer service, and is a part of the Nationwide Company. These are the crucial factors you need to consider wherever you are picking a perfect auto insurance company. For many years now, Titan Insurance Company has been considered as one of the premier auto insurance companies in the United States.
Founded in 1991, Titan Insurance Company is regarded as a premier Auto Insurance in Michigan. Located in Troy, Michigan, this insurance company has since its purchase in 2003 been operating as a branch of Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company. Besides, Titan Insurance Company is ranked number 108 on the Fortune 500 list, one of the top ten auto insurers in the entire United States with written premiums over $265, and sixth in property casualty insurance providers.
Titan Insurance Company is committed to creating a car insurance policy that meets your requirements and is ideal for your life, giving you a greater variety of choices of the plans that you want.
When selecting which insurance policy is fit for you, consider the type of your vehicle, whether you have had accidents before, your locality and what you can afford. This company offers you some of the great options to help you out.
Some of the Ways Titan Insurance Company Can Help You
- Accident Forgiveness: This policy allows you to be exempted from your first accident, and even though it was your fault, it will not lead to a rise in premiums.
- Break in Towing: Incase an inoperable vehicle is towed to a garage for fixing; this policy will cover both the repair and the tow bill.
- Loss of use: This policy allows you to be provided with a rental car as your automobile is fixed following an accident.
- Loan/Lease Coverage: When the vehicle is not worth as you owe, this policy will pay the difference between the two divides.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): This plan allows no blame to anybody for causing an accident and provides compensation for the injuries or any losses incurred.
- Double Deductible: This policy offers a lower rate but doubles depending on the time of the accident or loss.
- Rental reimbursement: This plan allows you to be compensated for the rental car you used while your car was being fixed.
- Accident Death: This plan allows a set of money to be paid out if you die following an accident.
- Special Equipment Coverage: This policy allows you to be paid for sprucing up the looks of your vehicle with interesting rims.
- Original equipment manufacturer (OEM): This plan allows for your vehicle for your vehicle to be replaced with the original factory parts if they are available.
Types of Discounts Plans Offered By Titan Insurance Company
- Good student discounts for the teenagers who maintain their good grades.
- Discounts to have many vehicles insured on your policy.
- Military Discounts if a family member serves in the armed forces
- Accident-Free Discounts for individuals who can keep their driving records clean.
- Association Discounts either for you or your spouse associated in any organization recognized by Titan.
- Anti-Theft Device Car Insurance Discounts for individuals with these types of devices installed in their vehicles to reduce the likelihood of them being stolen.
- Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS) Discount for those vehicles installed with these brand of brakes.
- Prior Discount for switching from basic insurance to Titan Insurance Company.
- Homeowners Car Insurance Discount for individuals who own a home and are covered by Titan.
- Advance Quote Discount for individuals who get a quote no less than eight days before their current policy ends.
- Motor Vehicle Safety Course Discount for individuals who take classes to refresh driving skills and the laws.
- Air Bag Discount for individuals who encompass airbags in their vehicles or any other safety feature that adds to their protection.
- Farm Use Discount for individuals who have vehicles used for agricultural work.
- The Types of Coverage Plans Offered By Titan Company
Coverage Options Offered by Titan Insurance Company
- Auto Insure Liability Coverage: This Plan protects property damage and injuries to others if it was your fault.
- Titan Insurance Company: The plan covers your vehicle should anything happen to it such as someone hits you or your vehicle rolls over.
- Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist Coverage: This covers for damages to your vehicle if they were caused by uninsured and under-insured person.
- Medical Payment Coverage: This plan is essential in paying any medical bills related to your injury following an accident. The plan is a comprehensive coverage, which is a step above having collision and liability coverage together.
Besides the above Comprehensive Coverage Plans, Titan Insurance Company also offers an emergency roadside service plan, which is applied in instances where things do not go as planned. These instances can include towing, gas delivery, tire changes, jump starts, if you lock yourself out of the vehicle and help to get your vehicle on track if you are off the road.
The company is well endowed with a highly trained, friendly, and helpful team of customer care personnel who will handle your claims and help you choose a perfect insurance plan for you.
Comments are closed.